--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Marco Catunda <marco.catu...@...>
wrote:

> Lorenzo,
>
> When the doc says "the same domain" it means that flash player
> should get module from the same URL domain for security reason.
>
> About shared objects, it is cool but has size limitation like cookies.
> You can save whatever you want...
>
> --
> Marco Catunda
>

> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 7:27 AM, thelordsince1984 <lore...@...> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i'm reading about shared objects...they are like html cookies but with
> > improved performances...very cool!!but if i use modules can i always
> > save the state of each modules? Infact i read that modules are used
> > for the same domain..what domain means? that I can save the state for
> > a single application (so a single swf files), is it true?
> >
> > thanks in advance
> >
> > Regards
> > Lorenzo

Thanks for the reply..
so is it possible to save a specific configuration with modules?
suppose that i have a main application and here i have n modules
(distinct swf files).
then within modules i run my operations and finally when i closed the
main application i would save the configuration for modules that i
have modified..
At the succesive startup i would retrieve saved data. Is it possible
to save the entire modules, so an entire complex object? or is
possible to save only data, for example values properties?
Do you know any example in the web?

Thanks Again

Regards Lorenzo