No, there is no way to my knowledge that you could tell which response
object would be actually correspond to which particular call, that
would require a synchronous response and even IE 6 should be allowing
you to execute up to 2 simultaneous calls. You probably should be
using separate response methods. Actually I've never heard that the
events in flex are supposed to be thread safe...only that they are
asynchronous so they allow us to "fake" faster response and LOOK like
things are multi-threaded.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Shyam" <shyammohan.sugat...@...>

(http://www.powersdk.com/ted/2005/07/flash-player-mental-model-elastic.php)