Make a test case with default renderers, variableRowHeight=true and
wordWrap=true and we'll investigate it.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Doug McCune
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:48 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Custom List Item Render to have multiline (so
variable Height)

I've pretty much never been able to use variableRowHeight in a real world
scenario. Once you start scrolling with item renderers that need to measure
themselves based on data, it all gets completely messed up. I'd love it if
someone knew how to get it working all the time (as opposed to only on the
first rendering pass). But I've basically resigned myself to the fact that
variableRowHeight can't be used.

Doug

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Flap Flap