Hello,

I have a problem with my code assist or content assist in Flex Builder.
I have several projects in my workspace and for project A, code completion
works fine.
For project B I don't get any code completion, not in AS or MXML.

The difference between the project was that project A had no swc files
attached.
So I removed those swc files out of my Library path for project B, but still
the same problem.
(following swc files: corelib, degrafa, puremvc and own swc file)
Project A & B are now the same what configuration matters.

I've searched the Bug Management Db from Adobe, but nothing.

I've already thaught about starting a new project and start over again, but
that doesn't seem a good solution every time I run into this issue.

I'm using svn (tortoise), have Flex Builder 3 (build 3.0.2.214193) with Flex
SDK 3.2 and using Flash Player 10

Really hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks

Vic