Hi All,

I am not sure how to go about this and couldn't find a sample
anywhere...I am trying to consume a webservice that contains dynamic
request data. Meaning that my request will change depending on what
the user has entered... I've always used services that had the same
request params, but in this case they change...

I tried building out in AS my request like this:

 webService.SearchParams.request
em><criteria>string</criteria></searchcriteria></criterialist>";

And I have been staring at the request tag not knowing how to make
it "loop"

    <mx:WebService id="webService" wsdl="myservice">
              <mx:operation name="SearchParams"
result="getSearchDetails_result(event)" fault="getSearchDetails_fault
(event)">
                                <mx:request xmlns="schema">
                                <!-- This has to be dynamic depending
on how many search params were given by user-->
                                <criterialist>
                                <searchcriteria>
                                  <title>string</title>
                                  <item>string</item>
                                  <criteria>string</criteria>
                                </searchcriteria>
                            </criterialist>
                                <!---->
                </mx:request>
        </mx:operation>
     </mx:WebService>

I hope it's clear what I am trying to accomplish and that someone can
point me in the correct direction...

thank-you!