From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of vdeprojects
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 11:06 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: LCDS : Managed associations - creating/deleting new
Items

It seems that adding a DataConflictEvent.CONFLICT event handler and a
DataServiceFaultEvent.FAULT event handler to the data service can
prevent the uncaught 'undefined' exception. In my case I simply have to
type quickly to run into a data conflict (each keystroke seems to be
sent to the server...). Anyone any idea?

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>