I wonder that PrintAdvancedDataGrid have bug. I have an AIR app to
work with document file. The output is AdvancedDataGrid and I want to
print it.
I use code to work with AdvancedDataGrid follow link
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=printing_5.html#145939

When I debug my app by run only each code line, it can print my table
but not stable, sometimes ok and sometimes print nothing. When I run
normal, it always print white page. I check my printer and see the
flash object pending to print is very large (> 10MB) so I think seem
the app have no enough time to send object to printer.
Anyone meet the same problem? What do you think about it?

Thank in advance any comment!

Hai Anh