Hi Agha,

Did you take a look at coldfusion logs?

I already had that issue too when I migrated to win 2003. In my case
it was a human error, I just forgot to copy flex libs to coldfusion
lib folder.

Did you have copy them there?

Regards,

João Fernandes

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flex/1_5/flexforcf.html

<http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flex/1_5/flexforcf.html>
> , restarted CF server, made sure CF was running fine after merging
web.xml
> files. Created a sample file under CF web root in IIS
> c:\inetpub\wwwroot\[appname]\test\index.mxml. Created the mapping in
IIS for
> .mxml and .swf, tried to run it and got the following error. Any ideas?
>

> Server Error
>
>   _____
>

> Either the Macromedia application server is unreachable or it does
not have
> a mapping to process this request.
>

> Agha Mehdi
> IDT - eBusiness Program Manager
>
>   _____

c:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\flex\user_classes.
> You can change this location by editing flex-config.xml.
>

> Jeff

c:\jrun4\servers\flex\appName and
> I can get to it by http://localhost/appName <http://localhost/appName> ,
> right?
>

> Thanks
>
> Agha Mehdi
> IDT - eBusiness Program Manager
>

>   _____

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hqmok4q/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123107265/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>