If I'm right, the pageTitle property is set during compilation in the html
wrapper and it has no effect when set on runtime. You will have to use
JavaScript for this. Override the resourcesChanged() method and call a
JavaScript function which will set the window's title. Here you will find an
example how to do it:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/passingarguments_4.html

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas