Hi Alex,

thanks for the hint. I thought new instanciating the local connection object in
my client
swf should do the job but I had to close the connection too.

Now, that code works for me: (Really strange that I create a new
localconnection object
and then close it ... But maybe the connection ID exists anywhere?)

//Connection
var receivingLC:LocalConnection;
receivingLC = new LocalConnection();
closeConnection();
receivingLC.client = this;
receivingLC.connect('AVM1controlConn');

function closeConnection(){
  try
  {
    receivingLC.close();
  }
  catch (err:Error)
  {
    trace("error at closeConnection: " + err.message)

Many thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alex Harui <aha...@...> wrote:

> Did the child SWF close the connection?  If so, how did you wire that up to
> make sure it
actually got a chance to do that?

> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Developer
> Adobe Systems Inc.<http://www.adobe.com/>
> Blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

ronaldk999
> Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:32 PM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [flexcoders] SWFLoader and LocalConnection
>

> Hi there,
>
> I'm struggeling with a strange issue:
>
> I need to load multiple SWFs and call a function inside them. All SWFs
> contain a
> localconnection. I know a local connection ID can only exist once. Is it
> possible to load
and