From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Wally Kolcz
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:25 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Events and Child SWFs

I thought the child of the parent (main application) would be up the
chain. The child has to listen and react to the event dispatched by the
main application.

"I've got a parent application with a 'delete' button. When it's
clicked, I want to set a flag in a child swf, which is loaded via SWF
loader. "