Hi Josh

I'm also pleased with Mate. I like how they've gone to great lengths to
allow views to be framework-agnostic.
The dependency-injection that sets up bindings rather than purely injecting
values is nifty too. This makes MVP or model adaptors simpler.
One downside is a loss of type safety in the event map, but they have good
debugging output in the console. Darron Schall just contributed a
DelegateInvoker (in the recently released 0.86b) which can be used with
methods returning AsyncToken, so I can still have a distinct service layer
if I wish.

As for the rest, it's usually singletonitis or boilerplateitis that keeps me
away.