From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Gregor Kiddie
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Dictionary memory leak

Anyone know if this has been fixed?

There was a reported memory leak a while back (at least in my memory ;) ) and
I'm trying to work out if it's safe to use Dictionarys again...

Gk.

Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS

Tel:       01382 564343
Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8 3QJ
Registered Number: 1788577
Registered in the UK

Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk<blocked::http://www.inps.co.uk/>

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone
else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of INPS or any of its affiliates.
If you are not the intended recipient please contact is.helpd...@inps.co.uk