I've searched around and have yet to find an answer for this question.
 Perhaps I'm just phrasing it incorrectly.

I have a Flex app that until recently performed as expected.  The Tab
is a class that Extends from FlexLib MDICanvas. Tabs are put into a
FlexLib SuperTab.  I've gotten everything to work in production, so I
feel the issue doesn't have anything to do with use of FlexLib.
Either I've added something to my code base, or changed a setting
because with the exception of one subtab, every single datagrid on
every single tabbed page (8 in all) only shows the header row for each
datagrid.  Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks,