Jon,
That is assumption based on the current status quo and not counting Adobe's
and community capabilities and hardware in 15 month from now. Touchscreen is
very questionable in most cases - slow and not very accessible in real
life. I would expect other features to be way more important - as iPhone
user but also early adopter of bunch of linux/windows/palm/nokia/android
smartphones as well as great "dumb" phones that have no problem to serve as
trunking devices/routers for laptops. Here is what I think Flash 10 is
destined to do:
1. Break application jail - I want build application in the same environment
- now I have to manage 3 guys coding for different platforms ( not counting
Flex)  and have to work in all of them. Single platform to deliver apps not
controlled by apple store profit center is long overdue.
2. Break connectivity jail. I expect voice to be more important then
touchscreen. While iPhone google apps do not work well, Jott does - but lack
of integration and costs of calls are show stoppers for adoption. Flash can
fix that with great mashups.
3. Integration APIs are really important - exposing
bluetooth, accelerometers, GPS, camera, photo and multitude of voice codecs
for input and output and all other "standard" capabilities.
3a. I wonder if Adobe can work on simultaneous integration of their
technologies into supporting platforms the way Apple built their business -
building ecosystem - either with free or low cost licensing of embeddable
technology. I really think that GMaps on iPhone are way better then top of
the line car navigation system based on stale hard drive data. But iPhone
screen is not usable while driving. On contrary, 7"+ car display is perfect
- but you can't transfer phones display there. Perfect application for Adobe
display technology.

Sincerely,
Anatole Tartakovsky
Farata Systems