From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Laurent Cozic
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:08 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: is it possible to track visitors / the
page an swf is embedded on

Application.application.url will give you the url of the *swf file*, not
the url of the document within which the app is embedded. For that, the
only way is to use Javascript and ExternalInterface. I think the syntax
is:

var docURL = ExternalInterface.call("location.href");

or it might be "document.location.href" - not sure which one is right.

--
Laurent Cozic

Flash, Flex and Web Application development
http://pogopixels.com