Still no resolution on Flash Player 10 bugs that crash IE7, IE8, firefox.  It
is a memory error.

All my Flex 3 apps work fine with Flash Player 9, but crash the browser when
the user
upgrades to Flash 10.

There are many bugs reported on this in adobe's bug tracker, but I do not see
any status on a
bug fix that indicates anything is being done to fix it.

Does anyone else have problems with their Flex 3 apps when the user accesses
them via
Flash Player 10?

Is anyone aware of any Flex 3 code that doesn't work in Flash 10 that might be
causing the
crashes?

Any updates on any pending patches/hot fixes from Adobe?

Don