Ack!  I stand corrected - had to go back and look at my code - it is
the TileList that has the rowCount behavior that I don't like.  I
have An accordion where each panel is a canvas that contains a
TileList.

So it's the TileList that I need to have look differently.  I think
the default rowCount is 4 for a TileList.  I'd rather have it show X
pixels worth of info instead.

Sorry for the confusion.