Hey guys,

Is there any way to get a stack trace from BlazeDS when things go wrong? I
have this in services-config:

    <logging>
        <target class="flex.messaging.log.ConsoleTarget" level="All">
            <properties>
                <prefix>[BlazeDS] </prefix>
                <includeDate>false</includeDate>
                <includeTime>false</includeTime>
                <includeLevel>false</includeLevel>
                <includeCategory>false</includeCategory>
            </properties>
            <filters>
                <pattern>Endpoint.*</pattern>
                <pattern>Service.*</pattern>
                <pattern>Configuration</pattern>
            </filters>
        </target>
    </logging>

I get lots of debug info telling me about the
"java.lang.NullPointerException" response that's being built, but no stack
trace is anywhere to be seen :(

Cheers,
-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
  -  j...@joshmcdonald.info
  -  http://twitter.com/sophistifunk
  -  http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/