I have used many other technologies, but am new to flex. We are
porting the front end of a large enterprise application to Flex.

Has anyone been using remoteObject with modules, and if so, is there
anything different that you had to do in calling your remoteObject
usin modules compared to deploying everything in a single application?

I described the problem in my prior post, below. Any help would be
appreciated.