Thanks man,

I am doing something like you mensioned for columns,
my problem is the dataprovider itself that I set to the DataGrid.
Can I set it dynamically without the need to set
columnName:columnValue statically?
To be clear :)
My current dataprovider is set accornigly in an Array:
{parent:'root1',col1:100,date:myObject[0],col2:33},
{parent:'root1',col1:5,date:myObject[1],col2:21},
{parent:'root2',col1:11,date:myObject[2],col2:5}

I need to build it dymanically because the column names(the ones
before the semicolon) can be different and as I said I get them and
the values(objects) from Arrays.

Thanks again

Jo