I think I have it close using:

accordion.height - (accordion.numChildren * accordion_header_height)

What I'm finding though is that the calculation comes in roughly 3
pixels too short.  If I use the result of the above for my TileList
hight (the element that I'm placing in the accordion container) I
still get some wasted space at the bottom.  For the moment I'm just
adding in a "fudge" constant of 3 pixels to make it look right.
Could this discrepancy be the result of padding somewhere?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "alinmircea_s" <alinmirce...@...>

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/mx/containers/Accordion.html