My scenario is simple: I use resource bundles to localize UI elements
and also want Flex Builder to copy my normal assets to the output dir
(for instance, in the /src/assets folder, I have several icons for the
AIR app).

To my surprise, it seems that I can use either localization or
automatic copying of non-embedded assets, not both. I have tracked
down that when I add "locale/{locale}" to my source path, assets are
not copied over while if I modify it to "locale/en_US", normal assets
work again. In that case, however, I can't really switch UI language
so the localization doesn't really work (I tried to add multiple
source path entries, like "locale/en_US", "locale/"es_ES" etc. but
only the first entry is being picked up).

Can anyone confirm this bogus behavior or tell me what I'm doing
wrong? I would think that my scenario is pretty common...

Thanks,
Borek