HI Tom my friend ;)

I actually just found one difference after reinstalling everything and got
myself a fresh new
version of the sources from the repository -> the only differnce is the
operating system.

I actually process the datastructure recusively and use the ArrayCollection ->
untill the
length property is undefined and the system throws the Error.

Best regards.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tom Chiverton <tom.chiver...@...> wrote:

> On Tuesday 24 Feb 2009, florian.salihovic wrote:
> > I am the only developer in my team who gets this error. Three more people
> > compiled the code successfully.
>
> Well, clearly there is something different about your environment.
>
> > The error appears when i try to access the length property of an
> > ArrayCollection/ListCollectionView. The code is processed recursively.
>
> Why do you need to use recursion to find the length of an AC ?
> How come this AC is different for you and the other people ?
>
> --
> Tom Chiverton
> Helping to economically maximize high-end communities

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and
> Wales under
registered number OC307980 whose registered office address is at Halliwells
LLP, 3
Hardman Square, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB.  A list of members is
available for
inspection at the registered office together with a list of those non members
who are
referred to as partners.  We use the word ?partner? to refer to a member of the
LLP, or an
employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications. Regulated
by the
Solicitors Regulation Authority.

> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may
> be
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you must not
read it and
must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person
other than
Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.  If you have
received this email
in error please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365
2500.