Is anyone in Adobe still working on Flex Builder Linux? I am using it almost
every day now, and I can say that I'm really happy with it, at least as far
as Flex Builder is concerned. Sure there's no design view (which I'm still
waiting for ;) ), and code completion is only barely there, but all in all,
I can use it to create Flex applications and that rocks. I'm definitely
willing to pay the dough to buy a Flex Builder license for Linux, should
Adobe go ahead and complete it :)