Does anyone know how to do this? I'm really confused on this one, and I
honestly need some help. I resorted to using a static variable to get the
data to where it needs to be, but I just can't make it work. Here's some
more info.

I'm creating an editable DataGrid for the purpose of associating Interest
objects with a User object. The Interest object has a realm property which
references the id of a Realm object which I've created. I need to basically
create these Interest objects on what the user has input in each DataGrid
row. As one of my editors, I need a ComboBox which will reference the Realm
objects and use each Realm's "name" property for a label, and each Realm's
"id" property for a data field, because I ultimately need to pull that info
into Interest objects which use a Realm's "id" property as their own "realm"
properties.

Basically, I just need to supply a list of Realm objects to my itemeditor
ComboBox. This is seeming pretty impossible to me at the moment,
unfortunately.