Yes, in the project properties, in the 'Flex Build Path', in the
'Library Path', select 'Framework linkage:' = Runtime shared library (RSL)
then open the 'Flex 3 twistie' and go down to 'framework.swc',
highlight 'RSL URL' and click edit,
enter in the location of the swc file:
http://www.yoursite.com/somefolder/framework_3.0.0.477.swz
do the same for swf