Hi Guys.
I've got a strange problem with VO's in Flex.

I've got my Flex set up correctly and AMF connection to PHP code with
the help of Zend framework.

Here's the problem:
I've been sending VO's so far with no problem. PHP creates a new object
e.g VOUser. Fills the data and returns the object as VOUser.
Flex on the other side gets the response event (ResultEvent) and
event.result type is VOUser.

Then I've created a new VO - VOReport and PHP returns a new VOReport -
I've tested this with Charles <http://www.charlesproxy.com/>  .
But Flex receives a generic Object instead of VOReport.

VOReport.as code :
     [RemoteClass(alias="VOReport")]
     [Bindable]
     public class VOReport
     {
         public var name:String;
         public var parentId:int;
     }

VOReport.php
<?php
class VOReport {

     public $name;
     public $parentId;
}

index.php is ofcorse mapped.

and a simple php function
     public function getReports()
     {
         $a = new VOReport();
         $a->name = "Report 1";
         return $a;
     }

I could typecast the object but the function will be designed to return
diffrent object types...

Help is appreciated :)