From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Hayes
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 1:51 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Sending POST requests to php script??Help

Well, I believe the syntax is correct, at least!
The warnings are telling you something, in a way, which is that unless your
objects properties are bindable flex won't be able to detect changes in them
at runtime.
Hence it won't work if as you might expect you want to specify the request
in mxml like that.
It's just the way flex works, I found it a little hard to get used to at
first.
You might have better results if you call an actionscript function to set
the request object instead.