Hi,

I have an existing project that was created since FlexBuilder 2.0.x,
and it didn't have integration w/ a J2EE server / BlazeDS / LiveCycle.

I now want to change the properties of my FlexBuilder project so that
it integrates w/ a BlazeDS server.  Right clicking on the project
properties in FlexBuilder, I can see the Flex Server properties that
belong to the project, but they are not editable + all empty.

Can someone provide insight into how I might add Flex Server
integration to this already existing project?  Obviously I do not want
to recreate the project(would take way too much time)

Many thanks