Lucio,
   If you a looking to develop communication piece yourself, you could either
implement
socket server (accessible form both environments) or LocalConnection
implementation as
C++ DLL. Socket server might have issues with your clients security, while
LocalConnection(based on memory-mapped files and windows locking mechanism) is
bit tricky. The last time the reliable LocalConnection implementation (before
AMF protocol
was published) took about 2 man*month to develop.

If you are looking for ready components, embeddable socket server is probably
the only
thing you will be able to find. If you want solution already tried with Flex +
sample I would
suggest to repost the question to weborb group for people experience with
Midnight
Coders component.

Regards,
Anatole Tartakovsky