Heh yeah just a play on the names you mentioned in your blog, i.e.
"decaf", "cola", "bif(ff?)", etc. I am only just getting started with
Mate but have appreciated the injection concept. My first hands on dose
of that was with PureMVC's ViewMediators. Mate and your framework is
simpler for folks to understand though. The setup and usage is quite
clear just looking at the code. I actually hadn't even seen or used the
Contents or Swap tags before. I still have to go look those up in the
related docs. :-)

Michael

Sean Clark Hess wrote:

> @Sam, Thanks for adding that link. Guess I shouldn't try to do fancy
> html emails for the first time when making important announcements :)
>

> @Michael - Thanks! I wouldn't say it would be a decaf *version* of
> anything :) It's supposed to play friendly with application frameworks.
>

> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Michael Wills <mich...@mawills.com
> <mailto:mich...@mawills.com>> wrote:
>
>     I like the possibility of using it with Mate/Cairngorm.
>
>     So then it would be the decaf versions of mate/cairngorm? :-)
>
>     Seriously though this is quite cool.
>

>     Sam Lai wrote:
>>     I think you forgot the link (or my phone's playing tricks with me).
>>
>>     http://code.seanhess.net/?p=156 <http://code.seanhess.net/?p=156>
>>
>>     Nice work btw. I'm going to have to think about how it fits in with
>>     Flex and my current workflow, but I'll give it a shot in my new
>>     project :)
>>
>>     On 3/3/09, Sean Clark Hess <seanh...@gmail.com>
>> <mailto:seanh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>     jQuery for Flex - a Behavior Injection
>>>     Framework<http://code.seanhess.net/?p=156>
>>> <http://code.seanhess.net/?p=156>
>>>
>>>     [...] I’ve just finished my pre-alpha version of a Behavior Injection
>>>     framework for Flex. It adds support for functionality similar to jQuery
>>> for
>>>     flex, along with support for a more complete CSS syntax. The approach is
>>>     slightly different than jQuery, and hopes to play along with Flex’s
>>>     strengths as well. [...]
>>     Alternative FAQ location:
>> https://share.acrobat.com/adc/document.do?docid=942dbdc8-e469-446f-b4cf-1e62079f6847
>>
>> <https://share.acrobat.com/adc/document.do?docid=942dbdc8-e469-446f-b4cf-1e62079f6847>