I never use amf to upload images. I always post to a normal upload.php page.

If you do not find a solution to your amf problem try this...

Have in mind that you will need to send the server session as well if you
follow my advice,
as the flash player has a different session id in some browsers (this is
needed if your upload page is available only to logged in users)

--
Fotis Chatzinikos, Ph.D.
Founder,