I recently moved a form into a pop up window.  One of the form items is a
ComboBox of countries.  If you are 'editing' and existing record I preselect
(selectedItem) the one associated with the record already.  This worked before
but now since the form is being populated with countries (bindable
ArrayCollection) as the form is created, the selectedItem no longer seems to
select anything.

Is there some event I can listen to so I know the ComboBox's selectedItem
property can be set and show visually.  If I run the logic for preselecting
manually after the pop up is there, the item is selected.  But even if I put
the code in 'creationComplete' it still does not select anything visually.

- Todd