I tried that, and it did not stretch it out, the img is 1px wide and just puts blank space

On Mar 5, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Fotis Chatzinikos wrote:

width = "100%" ?

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Darrin Kay <dar...@stop-ing.com> wrote:

Ok I was given a jpg image to use as the header, and I broke to 3 images, the left logo and right logo. Now in the original image there was a bar that connected the two to make it look like one. But I want the image to move with the size of the screen so the left and right are on the edges. So I cut a slice of the bar and what it to stretch to breach the distance. so it will look like one image no matter what the screen res.

Does that make it clearer?