I'm trying to track down an episode describing how to create a QR code
reader with a web cam (the little square barcodes).  I know I've watched
a video tutorial on this in adobe TV, but I can't find it.  Tried
multiple searches in Adobe TV and using Google but nothing.

Has anyone got a link to the tutorial.

Cheers.

________________________________

realise

.

Kenneth Sutherland

Technical Developer

Realise Ltd
Quay House, 142 Commercial Street, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6LB
Tel 0131 476 7432
www.realise.com <http://www.realise.com/>

Check out some of our recent flex work:
* Focus on funds UK <http://www.focusonfunds.co.uk/>
* Focus on funds Europe
<http://europe.standardlifeinvestments.com/distributor/products_and_serv
ices/going_further_focus_on_funds/index.html>
* Fund selector
<http://uk.standardlifeinvestments.com/ifa/adviser_support/index.html>

* Video view
<http://uk.standardlifeinvestments.com/ifa/market_views/video_view_and_m
p3s/index.html>
Realise are sponsors of the Marketing Society Scotland.
Realise Limited is registered in Scotland, SC172507.

Disclaimer
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and
confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify us by telephone on 0131 476 6000 and delete the material
from your computer.
Registered in Scotland number: SC 172507.
Registered office address: Quay House 142 Commercial Street Edinburgh EH6 6LB.

This email message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.