If you are pretty sure there is not something invisible covering that area,
try cleaning the project.

Tracy

  _____

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of tom s
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 6:31 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] dataGrid not receiving user input (intermitently) in
bottom right

I have a datagrid that works ~50% of the time.

The other 50% of the time the dataGrid wont accept user interaction in the
bottom right area (the bottom 3 (of 6) rows, right 2 (of 4) columns).

i.e. that part of the grid does not react to mouse over events, not mouse
click events.

Sometimes is reacts to click events as if they are occurring in the row in
which a mouse_over interaction was last observed.

Looking at the redraw regions, I see that a redraw region occasionally
appears in the bottom right of the grid - exactly where he grid is not
receiving user input.

So that is probably related.

But I don't know what it is a redraw region for. I've checked my other
component and they aren't near.

I have the following custom item renderers:

column 2: extends Canvas

column 3: extends Label

column 4: extends Label.

Anyone know what might be causing this?