From: alex <myth_dran...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 2:49:14 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Bindable Singleton is not propogating the changes of its
proprties.

I have a Bindable Singleton class were I access from diffrent components. The
class has several properties ArrayCollection, Boolean.. . etc .
I assumed that any change in then properties will propogate to all the
components that use the Singleton class , but from what I see it is not the
case.
Why so ? Should I use ChangeWatcher then ?

Thank you.