HI,

I know that there have been lots of discussion about the datagrid topic but I
simply couldn't figure this bug out.

I have a datagrid with a custom editor and renderer that displays an amount.
Based on this amount I make a calculation which is then displayed in an
adjacent uneditable cell.

When the focus leaves the first cell the second cell is not updated
immediately, I have to change focus to either outside the datagrid or to
another row in the datagrid for the calculated amount to show up.

I do call the the Datagrid(owner).invalidateList() function and I've tried the
IList(dataprovider).itemupdated(data) function as well. None of them seem to
work... I've even called invalidateDisplayList in desperation.

The cell that is supposed to display the data has a custom itemrender(label),
which does nothing but change the color of the text based on some other
variable and assign text= data.CalculatedAmount on DataChange. I've debugged
through this method and I do see that the data is is there, and it is assigned
but it simply isn't shown on the screen.

I'm really at my wit's end with this problem. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.