Rick, I'm surprised setting the content-type to application/octet-
stream worked...does it work in all browsers/OSes? Do you have to set
the content type in the wrapper if you use that approach? If you don't
it'd surprise me if all browsers were smart enough to do the right
thing with the content.

On 14/03/2009, at 10:01 AM, Rick Winscot wrote:

> Christophe – not sure if this helps... but I put together a sample
> of one approach that might work for you.
>
> http://www.quilix.com/node/31
>
> Rick Winscot
>

> On 3/13/09 7:08 AM, "christophe_jacquelin" <christophe_jacque...@yahoo.fr
> > wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> How to hide swf files on a website, preventing their copy by a
>> software like httptrack?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Christophe,

<*> Your email settings: