Hi All,
        I have a resizable  dataGrid with horizontalScrollPolicy = "auto
" , when I resize any column , width of last column is being increased ?

If  I am not resizing it ( last column) ,why is it increasing its width
?

I dived   in to  dataGrid code and found a method  calculateColumnSizes
(), this method has got code which assign unnecessary  space to the last
column.
Since this is private method ,I cant ovrride it .

Also , when i try to minimize its width ,it required more than 2 attempt
to acheive it  ..why It is so ?

Last colun resizing behavior should be similier to the rest of the
column ?

Is anybosy has ever faced these issue ?

Does anybody know the solution ?

Regards,