Thanks for the reply Rick. I am using 2 TTF files for the embedded
fonts, and a system font (Arial) as well.
I do not anticipate any change to my fonts, no. Why?
I don't really like the SWF option...do you or anyone else know why
I'm getting these differences? What part of mxmlc is
platform-dependent? Can it be tweaked/fixed?

Peldi
Giacomo 'Peldi' Guilizzoni
Founder, Balsamiq Studios, LLC
http://www.balsamiq.com
ph: +1 (415) 367-3531, Skype, GTalk, Facebook, Twitter, FriendFeed: balsamiq