As a sidenote - I'm not sure what Buzzword does, but I wouldn't be
very happy if a flex app overrode my platform-specific keyboard
shortcuts. For example, I would expect the browser to refresh if I
pressed F5 whenever I'm in the browser, not do whatever custom action
you overrode it to do.

I think unless you break out of the browser (at least visibly like
Chrome even if not technically like AIR), overriding platform/browser
keyboard shortcuts is a bad idea. It just increases the confusion, and
also makes debugging/troubleshooting a pain when your flex app doesn't
have focus, but the browser does have window focus.

2009/3/18 jitendra jain <jitendra_jain_2...@yahoo.com>:
> Thanks Alex for your kind reply,
>
>   Only IE differs from all the browsers. The event flow is easy to
> understand in other browsers but in IE , all pains.
>
>   I'm amazed still IE occupies majority of the space .
>
>  Thanks,
>
> with Regards,
> Jitendra Jain

<*> Your email settings: