Hmm, if it's not the SOAP address location, then perhaps there is a WSDL or
Schema import or include? Can you look around in the <types> section?

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of wubac1
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 1:23 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex app fails when moved to server hosting web
services

Also, I removed the call to the operation completely and see that the failed
request for the crossdomain.xml from xmlsoap.org is generated by the loading of
the WSDL:

ws = new WebService();
ws.loadWSDL(mywsdlloc);   <-- the GET is successful, but it subsequently
requests http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/crossdomain.xml, which produces a 404