From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of carloscarvalhar
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:21 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] rollover is blinking

Hi,

My rollover is blinking and i don't know how to fix this.

I have this structure:

<panel>
<vbox>
<image />
</vbox>
<canvas />
</panel>

My image has the rollOver/rollOut (and i also tried mouseOver/mouseOut) but
what i got is a simple blinking frustrating effect.

My code in image is setting canvas visible, it works fine until the mouse is
over the canvas area, then it starts to blink a lot.

How can i solve this? any clue?

thanks,
Carlos

PS: you can see here: http://carvalhar. <http://carvalhar.com> com
It's the main image, the tangerine, rollover it and you'll see my problem.