        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alex Harui
        Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:05 PM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Issue with Modules unloading...

        It is scheduled for Flex 3.4

        Alex Harui

        Flex SDK Developer

        Adobe Systems Inc. <http://www.adobe.com/>

        Blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui
<http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui>

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cuttenv
        Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:51 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [flexcoders] Issue with Modules unloading...

        Hello,
        I had an issue with Modules unloading, especially ones that had
embedded images or animations playing in them. I am still convinced that
ANY Module has a hard time being unloaded from memory. I was wondering
if anyone had a sound solution to fixing this issue or ran into it
before. I also wanted to encourage you guys to vote on this issue
because it has been open since last August. I am pretty disappointed
with the current state of Modules in Flex, but I hope it can be fixed
soon.
        http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-16613
        -Vito