From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of flexcoder99
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:19 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: ItemEditors Memory Leak

I tried that. No change.

One other obervation:
no matter how many times I repeat this test case:

"going to panel_A -> adding a row to DataGrid -> editing a cell -> goto Panel_B
-> run GC"

there is only one instance of Panel_A and its DataGrid in LiveObjects view.
Instance count did not increase each time.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Alex