Hi Folks:

Can somebody tell me what a reasonable compile-time for a Flex Application is?
A clean build for my application will take about 2 hours, and an incremental
compile after I've changed several files will often take an hour. If I've only
changed one file then an incremental compile will usually take less than a
minute.

I'm using Flex Builder 3.0 in Eclipse and it would be typical for me to see the
same error message repeated a dozen times (presumably the compiler has passed
through the same file that many times).

I was new to Flex when I started this project and I've been working on it for
about 6 months. I have no idea how many lines of code I've got, but how big
could it be if it's only been me working on it?! There are about 100 files of
all sorts and I've cleared out most of the other projects.

After reading others complain about compilation times of only 40 seconds (my
dream!) I started getting worried that I've fundamentally botched the way I've
set things up. Any feedback would be very welcome!

Thanks,

Ted.