Mistery solved...it is a Flash player bug # 2267790 .

It has to do with removing a TextField (Flash Player component) from the stage
while it is focused.  The fixes above are a partial fix, but it requires a
change to Flash Player in order to completely resolve the issue.  This bug is
open, and listed as a high priority but hasn't yet been scheduled.

Thanks to Alex and Jay (Adobe support).