Hi everyone,

I've got a Flex-based AIR app that manages accounts and stores a
number of usernames and passwords for a particular website. On a
user's request, the app launches a new window with a mx:HTML control,
opening the website and allows users to log in.

The problem is, all instances of the mx:HTML control share the same
browser session. So if I had two different mx:HTML controls in the
same AIR app instance, I can't log into the same website using
different login credentials because the cookies are shared and would
confuse it (in this instance, the second login will replace the first
one).

There doesn't seem to be any way to tell AIR to start different
browser sessions, or even end an existing one.

Am I missing something obvious, and is anyone else in the same boat?

Cheers,

Sam